Topic | Choose topic/s and define your search
Affiliations / Personalities
Sources
Date Range

PA committee has prevented “95% of the transfers of real estate to Jews”

Headline: “Assaf: The [PA] Committee to Resist Settlements and the Wall has succeeded in preventing 95% of the transfers of real estate to the Jews”
        “Head of the [PA] Committee to Resist Settlements and the Wall Walid Assaf said that the committee has succeeded in preventing 95% of the transfers of real estate to Jews, and that the remaining 5% were transferred through false documents and powers of attorney. The committee has also prevented the sale of 70,000 dunams [1 dunam = 1,000 sq. meters] to Jews in the last four years, and caused the cancellation of five different real estate sales of Palestinian lands.”
Related View all ❯