PMW end of year request
Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) plays a unique role internationally by researching, analyzing and exposing Palestinian leaders' Arabic-language messages to their people. PMW findings have influenced media reporting, legislation and government policies worldwide.
- A senior official in the Israeli Prime Minister's office lauded PMW's importance and impact:
- PMW's work exposing PA incitement has led to US legislation that makes US funding of the PA conditional on the PA "countering incitement" and "supporting activities aimed at promoting peace."
- PMW's work in Europe has led to a nearly unanimous vote in Dutch Parliament in 2014, 148 - 2, to demand the PA stop paying salaries to terrorists.
- PMW's work led to a legislative proposal to make US funding of the PA conditional on the PA ending its payments of salaries to terrorists.
- PMW briefs Israel's Prime Minister's office every three months (since 2010) and participates in regular meetings with senior staff from Israel's Foreign Ministry.
- PMW presented its findings to members of US Congress and MPs from Canadian, Australian and many European parliaments, gave lectures at universities, in conferences, to NGOs, and much more, in 2014.
- PMW's influence and importance is evidenced by the fact that the Israeli government repeatedly cites Palestinian incitement as the paramount cause of Palestinian terror.
- PMW's work led US Secretary of State John Kerry to acknowledge that the recent murders of worshippers in a Jerusalem synagogue were "a pure result of incitement."
- PMW is now producing material specifically designed to empower students on campus with essential PMW findings about the PA.
Please consider making a year-end tax-deductible donation to PMW so that we may continue our crucial work.
The following is the information for making a contribution:
Donors in the US
Tax-Deductible donations of $25 or more can be made by mailing a check payable to PEF-Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
Please indicate that your gift is donor-advised to the "Center for Media Research" (The name under which PMW is registered in Israel.)
PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Avenue, 15th floor
New York, NY 10017
Alternatively, a tax-deductible donation can be made by check to The Central Fund of Israel. Please recommend that your donation benefit “Palestinian Media Watch.”
The Central Fund of Israel
411 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10016
For the Account of The Central Fund of Israel
ABA Bank Routing # 021000089
Account: # 4972689832
SWIFT code (for international wires): CITI US 33
Donors in Canada:
Please email [email protected] for information or call our office in Israel at +972 2 625 4140.
Donors in other countries:
Please make your check payable to The Center for Media Research
SWIFT Code: IGBTILIT
Account number: 421332
Account name: Hamerkaz LeHeker Tikshoret
IBAN number: IL520262880000000421332
Address: 32 Keren Hayesod St. Jerusalem 91040 Israel
You may also donate online by credit card through our website.