Support PMW; It is much more than a "media watch"
A senior official in the Israeli Prime Minister's office lauded PMW's importance and impact:
- PMW work led to legislation making US funding conditional on the PA stopping salaries for terrorist prisoners. "The PA can expect to lose 15% of the aid it receives from the US... The bills [in Congress] call for the PA budget to be cut, "dollar for dollar," by the amount that the PA pays prisoners." (Israeli daily Maariv)
- The Israeli government "is considering subtracting from the monthly tax revenue it transfers to the PA the amount the PA pays to terrorists and their families." (The Jerusalem Post)
- PMW activities in Europe led Dutch parliament to pass a motion that "calls on the Government... to end the PA policy of payments to Palestinian prisoners" (Motion passed by a vote of 148-2)
- "[Canadian] Minister Jason Kenney... said he once shared the view that 'Israel is a bully in the Middle East'... But his worldview changed dramatically after viewing a one-hour presentation by Palestinian Media Watch. It was 'an eye-opener.'" (Canadian Jewish News) Today, Minister Kenny is one of Israel's strongest supporters in the Canadian Parliament.
- "[British] Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth has called for Britain to suspend all aid to the PA until payments to terrorists cease." (British Daily Mail)
- Danish MP Søren Espersen: "Norway has started [investigating PA use of funding], the UK has started... What will the [Danish] Foreign Minister do to ensure our money is spent on [the intended] purpose, and not on terrorists?"
Now more than ever, PMW's research and activities must increase
so that all MPs and governments can make informed decisions.
Donors in the US
Tax-Deductible donations of $25 or more can be made by mailing a check payable to PEF-Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
Please indicate that your gift is donor-advised to the "Center for Media Research"
(The name under which PMW is registered in Israel.)
PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Avenue, 15th floor
New York, NY 10017 USA
Alternatively, a tax-deductible donation can be made by check to The Central Fund of Israel. Please recommend that your donation benefit "Palestinian Media Watch."
The Central Fund of Israel
411 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10016
For the Account of The Central Fund of Israel
ABA Bank Routing # 021000089
Account: # 4972689832
SWIFT code (for international wires): CITI US 33
Donors in Canada:
Please email [email protected] for information or call our office in Israel at +972 2 625 4140.
Donors in other countries:
Please make your check payable to The Center for Media Research
SWIFT Code: IGBTILIT
Account number: 421332
Account name: Hamerkaz LeHeker Tikshoret
IBAN number: IL520262880000000421332
Address: 32 Keren Hayesod St. Jerusalem 91040 Israel
You may also donate online by credit card through our website.