Fatah tweets “10 commandments of every Martyr” written by terrorist who killed 1 and stabbed several Israeli civilians
Text in tweet: “The  commandments of the Martyrs (Shahids), as written by Martyr Baha Alyan (i.e., terrorist who killed one and wounded several in bus shooting and stabbing attack) from Jabel Mukaber, in the original post to his Facebook page, which appears in the image:
The 10 commandments of every Martyr:
1. I instruct the factions not to take responsibility for my Martyrdom-death, for my death was for the homeland and not for you.
2. I do not want any posters or T-shirts, as my memory will not only be a poster hanging on the walls.
3. I instruct you not to exhaust my mother with questions meant to win over the sentiments of the spectators and nothing more.
4. Do not sow hatred in my son’s heart. Let him discover his homeland and die for his homeland, and not in order to avenge my death.
5. If they [Israel] wish to demolish my home, let them do so, since the stone is not more precious than the soul created by my God.
6. Do not grieve over my Martyrdom-death, grieve over what will happen to you after I am gone.
7. Do not look for what I had written before my Martyrdom-death, look for what is the reason behind my Martyrdom-death.
8. Do not cry out in my funeral procession or push each other, but be only pure during the funeral prayer, nothing more.
9. Do not turn me into another number you count today and forget tomorrow.
10. I will see you in Paradise.”
Click to view bulletin
Jerusalem line 78 bus terror attack - On Oct. 13, 2015, two Palestinian terrorists, Baha Alyan (22) and Bilal Ghanem (23) boarded Israeli bus no. 78 in Jerusalem's Armon Hanatziv neighborhood with a gun and a knife and attacked passengers, killing 2 and wounding 4 Israelis. Alyan was shot and killed by an Israeli security guard at the scene and Ghanem, a Hamas operative who served time in Israeli prison in 2013-2014, was wounded.
» View analysis citing this item