Topic | Choose topic/s and define your search
Affiliations / Personalities
Featured AnalysisView all ❯
Search ResultsView all ❯
Boasting about the number of Israelis killed by PLO, Fatah says Hamas and the PLO should be "partners," not "competitors"
"This is not the world cup of blood" - bragging about the number of Israeli soldiers killed by the PLO, Fatah spokesman says PLO killings are "worthy of respect and appreciation" and that the PLO and Hamas should work together
Jun 13, 2021
CBN News quotes Itamar Marcus, director of PMW, as he comments on PA elections, social media tensions and riots in Jerusalem
Christian News Network CBN publishes article quoting Palestinian Media Watch director as he shares insights into Tik Tok videos and their incitement to violence, the delay of PA elections and theories behind the 2021 Fatah riots in Jerusalem
Apr 30, 2021
PLO and PA officials glorify Saddam Hussein, Abu Jihad, and "the rest of the giants whose names were perpetuated in the Palestinian history"
Headline: “Marking Palestinian Martyrs’ Day in Gaza – Al-Agha: A national strategy is needed…” “[PLO Executive Committee member Zakariya] Al-Agha said that Martyrs’ Day comes at a time when the Jerusalem Intifada (Palestinian euphemism for several months of Palestinian terror attacks against...”
Jan 8, 2017
Palestinian Center for Human Rights director supports armed struggle
Headline: “Raji Al-Sourani: The UN report regarding the war in Gaza provided all that we want as Palestinians” “The moment the UN report regarding the war against Gaza last summer  was published, Israel immediately attacked it strongly, while the responses of the Palestinians regarding the...”
Jul 23, 2015
Fatah’s military wing: 2014 Gaza War showed IDF’s weakness, and we "will not lay down [our] weapons"
Headline: “Al-Aqsa [Martyrs’] Brigades: The 2014 war exposed the occupation’s weakness in the face of the resistance.” “The Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades - the Al-Asifa Army - Fatah’s military wing, stressed that the recent Israeli war last year , revealed the extent of the weakness, inferiority,...”
Jul 7, 2015
Fatah producing new rockets to replenish supplies to attack "the Zionist enemy" in "coming battles"
RT TV reporter: "The moment the war (Gaza, 2014) ended, the Palestinian military wings renewed military production in order to replenish the stock, which was emptied during the war. We are visiting the Al-Aqsa Brigades – Al-Asifa Army (i.e., Fatah’s military wing)... where fuel for rockets and..."
Sep 10, 2014
Fatah song promotes terror: “Launch your rockets, make the sons of Zion tremble and burn”
Caption on video: “The Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades (Fatah’s military wing) – Palestine”, “Martyr Nidal Al-Amoudi Division” Narrator: “The heroic Martyr Muhammad Majdi Abu Shawish ‘Al-Za’anin... believed that armed resistance is the only way to liberate Palestine. He joined the Palestinian National...”
Sep 3, 2014
60% of Palestinians support “a return to armed Intifada,” 72% support applying Hamas’ approach to the West Bank
“Only 47% believe the chances for the resumption of Palestinian-Israeli negotiations are medium or high; 51% believe the chances are low or non-existent. The public is divided over the two-state solution: 49% support it and 50% oppose it. In our last poll two months ago, 54% supported this solution...”
Sep 2, 2014
86% of Palestinians support launching rockets at Israeli civilians
“79% believe that Hamas has won the Gaza War; 3% believe Israel came out the winner; and 17% believe the two sides were losers… An overwhelming majority of 86% support the launching of rockets from the Gaza Strip at Israel if the siege and blockade are not ended. 60% say that Hamas does not launch...”
Sep 2, 2014
PA daily: Abbas' speech constituted "clear and visible support for resistance, and as a call for rage against the occupation"
Headline: “Two decisive backings of the president: Support for resistance and the declaration of victory” “President Mahmoud Abbas has turned to our people a number of times since the beginning of the [Israeli] aggression against the Gaza Strip. Each time he added something new to the chain of...”
Aug 28, 2014
Fatah: Israelis in shelters are “like mice”; a “brilliant victory” for Palestinians
Text on photo in Hebrew and Arabic: “Say what you want, [that] our rockets are children’s toys, The main thing is you’re in shelters like mice And our children accept your terrorism like heroes Our destiny is a brilliant victory and your destiny is hell.” Note: The Facebook page where this item was...
Aug 24, 2014
Fatah proud to be shooting rockets at Israel: “The rocket will terrorize you”
Text on photo: “I will continue shooting at you and will not pity you. The rocket will terrorize you in the battlefield.” Text below photo: “The Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades’ (Fatah’s military wing) Nidal Al-Amoudi division bombarded the Zikim military base and Yad Mordechai [kibbutz] with five 107...”
Aug 24, 2014
Fatah spokesman criticizes Hamas for shooting Fatah members: "The rifle of the resistance is holy only as long as it is aimed at the occupation"
Op-ed by Fatah spokesman Ahmad Assaf “We now ask the leaders of Hamas: ‘Why did your people shoot dozens of Fatah members?’ We have a long list of their names, and some came for treatment in West Bank hospitals with 30 bullets in their bodies, which pulverized their bones and flesh and made...”
Aug 23, 2014
Abbas: PA will not disarm Hamas, pays salaries to 60-70 thousand civil servants who aren't working
PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas: "Since [Hamas’] coup against the PA (in 2007), and until today, we’ve been transferring more than 50% of our [PA] budget to Gaza, including [salaries] to 60-70,000 [PA] civil servants who aren’t working. They are [in the Gaza Strip] and are receiving salaries. We pay them..."
Aug 23, 2014
Senior Fatah official rejects joining International Criminal Court because PA could be put on trial
Member of Fatah Central Committee Abbas Zaki: "I'm against signing the Rome Statute (i.e., joining the International Criminal Court) as long as our country is occupied. If tomorrow you shoot, they’ll say you signed an agreement. This is not meant for people who want to liberate their country... I"
Aug 22, 2014
Fatah fighter launching rocket posted on Fatah Facebook page
Fatah’s Facebook page “Fatah – the Main Page” posted a picture of a fighter launching a rocket with the logo of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades (Fatah’s military wing) in the top left corner: Text below the picture: “But if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made...”
Aug 21, 2014
Fatah posts Dalal Mughrabi's "last will and testament": "Aim all rifles at the Zionist enemy"
Post on Fatah’s Facebook page ‘Fatah – the Main Page’ about terrorist Dalal Mughrabi: “[She had] an advanced revolutionary consciousness. ‘My last will and testament to you all, O rifle-bearing brothers, is firstly, to put aside secondary conflicts, intensify the main conflict with the...”
Aug 20, 2014
Fatah official: "Popular uprising continues" but "conditions are not yet ripe for intifada"
Headline: “An interview with Abbas Zaki” “Q. For the first time, the Palestinians are united behind their demands, but the negotiations have dragged on for two weeks. What is going on? [Member of Fatah Central Committee and Fatah Commissioner of Arab Relations and Relations with China Abbas Zaki:]...”
Aug 19, 2014
PA daily columnist: International law gives Palestinians the right to use "terror"against Israel
Op-ed by Omar Hilmi Al-Ghoul, columnist for official PA daily and advisor to former PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on national affairs: “Neither Israel, nor any other country, has the right to accuse a Palestinian defending himself of ‘terror,’ because international law and international resolution...”
Aug 17, 2014
Hamas spokesman calls for liberating Jerusalem and calls Gaza war a victory
Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: “The time has come to say today that our true battle is not for opening the [border] crossings. Our true battle is for the liberation of Jerusalem, Allah willing.” Man on loudspeaker and audience: “[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will...”
Aug 17, 2014
PA leader: "Am I stopping you from slaughtering a settlement?"
Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee Jibril Rajoub: “I’m telling everyone: Fatah has decided that our relations with the Israelis are relations between enemies. There is no kind of coordination between the Israelis and us. Everyone can be certain that any form of mutual coordination...”
Aug 13, 2014